Season six will feature a few changes to the format.
Sea Hunt It’s Still Alive will be on hiatus for a while. After five years it is time to give Mike Nelson a bit of a break.
Every show will also feature an update from the dive shop. In this episode I talk about some of the “fun” year-end activities.
Wet Notes will continue on with news, information and product updates – in this episode learn more about
- The Oceanic Plus dive housing
- Two scuba shows here in the Northeast – Boston Sea Rovers and Beneath the Sea
- An accident in Kaneohe Bay
- A record sale for a vintage dive helmet
- News from the Clearly Cayman Resorts
- DEMA Town Halls regarding 2024 Las Vegas Show
My commentary will be broken out as an individual segment – this time I talk about the need to use a dive computer (there are still folks who don’t see the need).